Stroma’s core business methodology uses a design‐build approach for control system and automation
projects, which ultimately provides a higher quality, better documented, more cost‐effective solution to meet the automation, information, and data management challenges of our clients.
Stroma’s core business is based upon providing the following services:
Upgrades Existing systems in Water and Waste Water industry.
- We have upgraded multiple occasions from PLC5 to ControlLogix or SLC500 to CompactLogix control system for our clients.
- We have also upgraded many plants from a Schneider Controllers to Rockwell Controller
- SCADA systems has also been our strong suite to go from a Wonderware or Citect SCADA to a FactoryTalk or to GE iFix depending on the clients’ preference.
Design, build, installation and maintenance of PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and SCADA based control systems:
- Stroma is an integrator for Allan Bradley/Rockwell Automation PLC hardware and software products, and GE Intelligent Platform HMI/SCADA software products including FactoryTalk, Historian and other products.
- Stroma designs, build, tests (FAT, SAT), installs, and commissions all sizes of control panels.
- Develops and integrates SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) software applications, and PLC Control.
Design and implement networking such as cellular or radio telemetry systems:
- Used to monitor and collect data from remote sites as part of an integrated SCADA based system.
- Provide radio path design, path study, regulatory approval, and licensing, installation, commissioning and full maintenance and support.
- 3G Cellular modems for sewage lift stations where radio’s might not be possible.
- Experienced in implementing Ethernet and Fibre optic networks.
- Implement remote access to and from customer sites.